* Music is taught to Kindergarten- 6th grade children.
* 7th and 8th grade students enjoy band classes twice a week .
* 3rd-8th graders are invited to join the school choir.
Music, Band, Choir
Our Lady of Guadalupe School supports students daily by offering:
*After school teacher tutoring
*Free Homework Club
*After school Sylvan Tutoring
*Resource teacher support
*Oral Language Club
The After School Care is available to students PK-8th grade. The service is from 3:15pm - 5:30pm. This program is to assist students with homework, reading, or any other assignment given by the teachers.
OLG promotes faith, life, respect, and unconditional love in family life by offering:
* Family Fridays
* Bilingual Radio Evangelization
*Resources to obtain spiritual direction and professional help
*Daily prayers for family unity
Students may participate in:
Boy's Flag Football & Girl's Volleyball
Boy's & Girl's Basketball
The Sports Program is available for 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th graders. It is also offered to 3rd & 4th graders with parental permission and involvement.
The service of the Oblates of St. Joseph, the Sister Servants of the Blessed Sacrament, and all lay staff help build a strong Catholic identity is our school community.
* Daily prayer and weekly masses
*PK-8th grade participation in Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
* Devotions to Our Blessed Mother
* Altar servers, lectors, and cantors training
*Children of Mary, Apostles of the Eucharist and Vocation Group clubs
*Radio evangelization with the active participation of K-8th grade students
* Family Fridays- Mini-retreats for families
* Respect Life Week, Eucharistic Week, Vocation Awareness Week, Catholic Schools Week, 24 Hours of Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
After school sports program
After school care
The following subjects are taught at Our Lady of Guadalupe School: