* Music is taught to Kindergarten- 6th grade children.
* 7th and 8th grade students enjoy band classes twice a week .
* 3rd-8th graders are invited to join the school choir.
The following subjects are taught at Our Lady of Guadalupe School:
After school care
Music, Band, Choir
OLG promotes faith, life, respect, and unconditional love in family life by offering:
* Family Fridays
* Bilingual Radio Evangelization
*Resources to obtain spiritual direction and professional help
*Daily prayers for family unity
Our Lady of Guadalupe School supports students daily by offering:
*After school teacher tutoring
*Free Homework Club
*After school Sylvan Tutoring
*Resource teacher support
*Oral Language Club
The service of the Oblates of St. Joseph, the Sister Servants of the Blessed Sacrament, and all lay staff help build a strong Catholic identity is our school community.
* Daily prayer and weekly masses
*PK-8th grade participation in Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
* Devotions to Our Blessed Mother
* Altar servers, lectors, and cantors training
*Children of Mary, Apostles of the Eucharist and Vocation Group clubs
*Radio evangelization with the active participation of K-8th grade students
* Family Fridays- Mini-retreats for families
* Respect Life Week, Eucharistic Week, Vocation Awareness Week, Catholic Schools Week, 24 Hours of Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
After school sports program
Students may participate in:
Boy's Flag Football & Girl's Volleyball
Boy's & Girl's Basketball
The Sports Program is available for 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th graders. It is also offered to 3rd & 4th graders with parental permission and involvement.
The After School Care is available to students PK-8th grade. The service is from 3:15pm - 5:30pm. This program is to assist students with homework, reading, or any other assignment given by the teachers.