Our Lady of Guadalupe School
1 child .............. $4,191
2 children.......... $6,808
3 children.......... $8,822
4 children.......... $10,231
Our Lady of Guadalupe
The admission process and an appointment with the Principal, requires that you must complete the admission application and returned to the school office with the required documents at the time of testing appointment.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: The following documents MUST be presented at your testing appointment:
1. A $20.00 Testing Fee per student (non-refundable) must be paid when returning the application.
2. A letter of recommendation from current school (teacher and /or principal) if applicable.
3. The original Birth Certificate (hospital record not accepted).
4. The original immunization card.
5. A copy of the child’s most recent report card.
6. Entering Kindergarten students Must have a School Physical and a Tuberculosis skin test.
7. The original Baptismal Certificate. (If applicable).
8. The original First Communion Certificate (if applicable).
9. A copy of child’s most recent SAT 9 scores.
TESTING APPOINTMENT WILL BE SCHEDULED AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THE
APPLICATION AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS .
Where faith and knowledge meet!
OLG Active Parishioners
(with verification form)
1 child ................ $4,654
2 children........... $7,577
3 children............. $9,834
4 children....... $11,429
Tuition is payable in 10 months - August to May through an automatic deduction from a checking or savings account set up by FACTS - $50 set up fee.
Registration is $300 per child (families with more than one child, $275 for each additional child) - Registration is not refundable- Book fees/per child $100. Technology Fee $50. Participation fee/per family $250 (participation fee will be credited back once service hours are completed)
Our Lady of Guadalupe School instills a spiritual life in the students by:
* The dedicated service of the Oblates of St. Joseph priests and the Sister Servants of the Blessed Sacrament
* Daily prayer and weekly masses
* Participating in the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament once a month
* Honoring our Blessed Mother every day by reciting at least one decade of the rosary
*Participating in the Living Rosary in October and Crowning of Mary in May
* Participating in Catholic Schools Week, Respect Life Week, Eucharistic Week, Vocation Awareness Week, 24 Hour Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
*Confessions, class retreats, Family Fridays
*Radio Evangelization with the active participation of students